Welcome Accuro Users!
We now have the following LXA requisition(s) available for download right from within your Accuro application: [instructions below]
Accuro Repository: Default
Accuro Category: Standard Forms
Description: London X-Ray Associates General Diagnostic Imaging
Keywords: London, Ontario, London X-Ray Associates, General Diagnostic Imaging
Form Name: London X-Ray Associates Obstetrical Ultrasound
Description: London X-Ray Associates Obstetrical Ultrasound
Keywords: London, Ontario, London X-Ray Associates, Obstetrial Ultrasound
Form Name: London X-Ray Associates Ultrasound and ECGs
Description: London X-Ray Associates Ultrasound and ECGs
Keywords: London, Ontario, London X-Ray Associates, Ultrasound, ECG
You can request hard-copy (paper) pads as well as download the latest PDF version of these requisitions as required.
To download these forms from within ACCURO, follow these steps:
- Click Accuro Start, then Tools, then Form Editor.
- Click Tools in the top left corner (it is just above Title), then Publish/Download.
- The repository should be default, but you may need to change it to default, as this is the repository the forms are saved to.
- Enter title/keywords, then click Blue Magnifying Glass. Note: You may need to change "Category" depending on what category the form was saved to.
- Click the form name to select it. Click Preview to ensure it's the form you want, then click "x" to close the form window.
- If it's not the correct form, continue searching through the options to find it.
- Once you have the form you want, click Download. Make note of the title and the category, as this is where the form will be saved in your Accuro.
If you have any questions regarding the ability to download published documents please check with Accuro support. If you have any questions regarding our requisitions, please contact us at your earliest convenience.