Welcome Accuro Users!
We now have the following LXA requisition(s) available for download right from within your Accuro application: [instructions below]
- General Ultrasound [Update July 15 2019: this requisition, currently available through Accuro is outdated.
- You can request hard-copy (paper) pads as well as download the latest PDF version of these requisitions as required.
As of July 15 2019, we are still working to prepare the following requisitions;
- MFM Obstetrical
- General Imaging
You can request hard-copy (paper) pads as well as download the latest PDF version of these requisitions as required.
To download the requisitions, using the 'Search Published Documents' option from within Accuro, please follow these steps:
- Open the search engine in Accuro by selecting the Accuro Icon
- Type 'Form Editor' in the search bar and select 'Form Editor'. The form editor window will open
- Select the 'TOOLS' option at the top left-hand side of the 'Form Editor' window
- Select 'download/publish' - another window will open with two tabs
- Select the DOWNLOAD tab and enter the following information: London Xray
- Select 'SEARCH'
If you have any questions regarding the ability to download published documents please check with Accuro support. If you have any questions regarding our requisitions, please contact us at your earliest convenience.